TheBanyanTree: Dishwasher

Bill bill at hyattfamily.org
Tue Aug 15 19:59:23 PDT 2006

I used to tell everyone I already had a dishwasher when they said something
about me buying one. I did buy one for Kathryn about the time we retired so
she wouldn't have to wash dishes any more. Guess what?? She almost never
used it. Said there was no use using it for the few dishes we used so we
sold it.

Still His Servant
Bro  Bill