TheBanyanTree: The Night the Tupperware Lady Got Drunk

Scott Daniels scotrace at mac.com
Tue Apr 18 12:37:12 PDT 2006

I really love this story, on many levels.
In college, being a theatre major meant that every party was populated by pants-pee funny people, brilliant gay men and a few clueless Poor-Dears.
I had forgotten all about the poppers that always showed up in the back bedrooms with the pot. This answers the question: "Did anyone else know about them or call them "poppers?"

I really should write something about The Old Plantation Ballroom.

Scott