TheBanyanTree: Ten Revelations - addendum

Laura wolfljshus at insightbb.com
Wed Apr 5 21:18:58 PDT 2006

I just got around to reading what I sent. There are some corrections.

#2 should read: "Your kids aren't who you think they are, either."

#9 needs an explanation: I'm not talking about MY marriage. Hubby and I each
have friends who seem to think that marrying someone is a legal contract
which allows them to take advantage of and abuse their spouses. They do not
believe that respect, kindness, or joy, have any place in the home.
Apparently. They talk about it all the time.  We can't even sympathize,
cause we're weird, we don't follow their beliefs. That's why we have cats.

I wasn't kidding about the coffee, chocolate, and book. I have them waiting
- so what am I doing hanging around in this windy tree?!?

:o)

Wolfie
wolfljshus at insightbb.com