TheBanyanTree: Creativity Returns

Rob McMonigal trebro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 06:47:36 PDT 2006

I am writing again.  I had a feeling that if I just waited, telling stories
here and there and talking about things in general, that if I got my brain
engaged again, I would write.

Yesterday afternoon, I did.

It's a bit of a strange story for me, especially the ending, but I know I
was grooving when I started writing bigger in the notebook, with the slant
leaning far right.  That's always the key for me to know I'm into the tale.

I need to edit it up a bit, but you'll see it here in the next few days, I'm
sure.

I feel more and more like my old self every day.

-Rob