TheBanyanTree: My nine revelations....

bluenosr at ns.sympatico.ca bluenosr at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 8 19:19:46 PDT 2006

  1.  When I'm mad, the World becomes a pitiful adversary.
  2.  Some darkness really does turn to light.
  3.  I'm my grandmother.
  4.  You can learn a lot from being nosy.
  5.  Life in pieces ~can~ be fulfilling...eventually.
  6.  For an organized person, an ecclectic set of interests is confusing.
  7.  Go with the flow...it's easier.
  8.  You don't need to be the life of the party to be a contributer.
  9.  If I wait long enough I'll remember it.

I'm finally sending this in wifout the 10th.  Hey...I had a hard enough
time getting nine!!!  I had a quick glance at the first 10 that arrived,
and thereafter sent the rest of them to a file folder, so now I can read
them!

** Cj **

_

** Cj **