TheBanyanTree: Drink and Dial

Pam North pam.north at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 14:46:12 PDT 2005

On 10/15/05, Maria Gibson <mgibson7 at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> There are some people (God love you folks 'cause I sure do) I can call
> anytime, no matter how much I've imbibed or what time it is, and I know for
> a fact they won't
> hate me for it.

  "Hate" her???? Oh no!!!
 As Maria continues this quest (I don't *know* what quest she's questing,
just that she is!) she can continue to call me from every bathroom she
visits, and I'll either answer, or catch the call the next morning, and yes,
still love her.
 *THIS* is what friends are for!!!!
 If you're only a friend for the three o'clock in the afternoon sober calls,
what kind of friend is *that*!??!?!?! :-)
 Pam