TheBanyanTree: men stink

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 11:38:44 PST 2005

Mike Pingleton wrote:

> Rarely do I walk by any woman and think 'phew!' Usually, you might catch
>just a hint of something, a subtle little hint of a fragrance that crooks a
>finger under your nose. Women generally get it; less is more. A little is
>just enough, a little hook tugging at the corners of the brain. A melody,
>rather than a power chord.

In the shower I use a body conditioner to make me soft all over after a
fresh shave.  Skin still moist and warm even after towel drying, I apply
shea butter to legs and arms. A light layer of Organza body lotion
smoothed all over with spritzes of Organza perfume at pulse points.
Dress and apply makeup, dry hair, walk out the door into the world at large.

Get next to me and you won't get a big whiff but if I let you get a
little closer, there will be a tugging.  A whisper.  You'll know I feel
seductive even if my face is blank.  Lean in on my neck and the warm
fragrance will be soft but not subtle, no, you'll know I want you
there.  If  I've let you that close, you'll know what to do.  The
instructions are coded within the scent.

Maria