TheBanyanTree: from the Technology Challenged

Sandi grandberry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:56:20 PST 2005

This brings to mind the bill I got from our wireless internet provider.  I
had their service for four months and had a total of two weeks service here
and there.

They sent me a bill for early termination of the contract $865.29.

I sent them a bill for work hours lost on the computer $50.00 per hour, 260
hours.  $13,000.

I didn't hear any more from them.

Sandi Grandberry, M.Ed.
For the Love of Software llc