TheBanyanTree: Fun with Names

Bonnie Brace bonnie.brace at verizon.net
Thu Nov 3 18:59:53 PST 2005

All these names reminds me of when I was young and innocent... ok, ok, don't laugh I REALLY WAS young, once upon a time. Innocent.. well, that's another story...but I digress.

Being starry eyed and in "love" as well as one of those peace, love, flower children/ jesus freaks as well as young when I decided to get married my husband and I would spend hours imagining what our childrens names would be.  Since mour last name was BRACE we came up with some amusing ideas. Back and Neck Brace. were the twins. or since my husband worked in carpentry we thought something more subtle would be fun so Mortise and Tenon Brace were the names chosed.  The girls would be stuck with Sacro and of course Em Brace.

Looking back 35 yease later I am so glad my  daughter was adopted and she chose her name. What ever were we thinking!!!

May your Days and Nights be Filled with Joy and Laughter
"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ' I lived through this horror, I can take the next thing that comes along.' ... you must do the thing you think you cannot do."
                                   Eleanor Roosevelt(1884-1962)
                                    You Learn by Living (1960)