TheBanyanTree: Wanted

Monique monique.ybs at verizon.net
Sun Nov 13 10:31:57 PST 2005

Wanted: Agent. Flexible hours, attention to detail, able to turn aging
creative genius into a working creative genius. Creative genius not
included with offer.

Wanted: Sense of self. Self not included.

Wanted: Perspective. Show me the big picture and why I keep missing it.
Failing that, show me where I fit into the schematics. Do I fit in? Or
am I just taking up space?

Wanted: 2 Tacos or a combination plate.

Wanted: Foolproof plans with all warranties, guarantees, and promises
that even I can't screw them up.

Wanted: Mentor. Flexible hours, attention to detail not necessary, able
to turn aspiring aspirant into former aspiring aspirant.

Wanted: Balance in the Force.

Wanted: Balance when walking.

Wanted: Balance when standing in line.

Wanted: Balance. Details to follow: Balance, just enough here, just
enough there, just enough in all the right places.

Wanted: Answers. Questions not included.

Wanted: Batteries for answer machine.

Wanted: Revenge. Served cold, without appetizer or with, it doesn't
really matter.

Wanted: Self-actualization. Remote control, wireless, with GPS.

Wanted: The return of Data.

Wanted: Common sense of the uncommon variety.

Wanted: Cookies.

Wanted: Focus. Economy size container preferred for long use. No
additives, no derivatives.

Wanted: Communication. Ability commensurate with experience.

Wanted: Experience.

Wanted: Safety, with guarantees.

Wanted: Guarantees, promises, warranties. Of any nature.

Wanted: Justification.

Wanted: Explanations.

Wanted: Two all beef patties on a sesame seed bun.

Wanted: Secrets. In exchange, prepared to offer nothing.