TheBanyanTree: TMI

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 5 08:17:27 PST 2005

Ok, dudes and dudettes.  It seems I, in the quest to not call people
when I have had some beer, have moved into the realm of emailing when
said thing has happened.  A total loss of perspective and control is not
a great thing to wake up to, is it?  I think somewhere along the line I
have traded eating for something else, compulsions of different natures
which aren't really good things.  The good news is, I didn't eat much
yesterday so it was ok that I was eating as I was clicking away.  I
mean, food is a necessary evil, right?  The rest of it isn't necessary
but fits into the evil category so perhaps I should have appreciated the
lovely 300 pound cloak I had on and peeled down to something more fitting.

Chalk up all those experiences I imparted while inebriated and call them
learned lessons.  I'll just sit back today and wonder if I am a little
insane.

Maria