TheBanyanTree: Dikwit Quarantine Idjits!!!

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Fri Nov 4 15:47:50 PST 2005

Hello rejects,

  THEY CONFISCATED ME ICECREAM CORN MEAL FROM NORAH MILLS!!
  YEAH..CORN/MAIZE SEEDS IS BANNED DUE TER CROP DISEASES,  BUT THEY THINK
  YER CAN GROW CORN FROM BLOODY CORNMEAL? !!!

  IGGERANT BLOODY BUGGERS!! And they let all these other seeds into
  the country commercially (bean seeds wot is banned)!!! HAH! All them
  imported bean seeds is sposed ter be irradiated and thus sterile and
  dead, but they must be deeply religious or summat, cuz them beans
  resurrect emselfs and germinate iffen yer lets em!!!

  And doan git me started orn that Chinese garlic wot is the only
  stuff yer can buy in supermarkets here...bloody stuff is sposed ter
  be bleached and killed, but it still sprouts...AND I KNOW WHAT THE
  CHINESE USE AS FERTILISER..I BEEN TER FARMS ALL OVER CHINA!!

  And the Spouse, who used ter work closely wid AQIS (Aust Quarantine
  services) until recently, is snickerin his head orf!!

  He tole me that there is one AQIS dude at work who keeps beggin
  Spouse ter change the legislation and take Paterson's Curse
  (Salvation Jane or Viper's Bugloss) orf the quarantine list, cuz it
  is already all over Australia so banning its import is a waste of
  time.

  "HAH!!" I sez ter Spouse, "I has jes the perfect revenge fer them
  bleeders!! As Paterson's curse is already an  invasive weed over
  much of Australia, them Quarantine idjits has failed in their
  duty...they let it slip in!!! As punishment, all quarantine officers
  should be sent out ter clear Paterson's Curse wherever it is
  growing...manually. This means they would stop wasting everyone's
  time and money confiscating stuff wot does not pose any threat at
  all!!"

--
Best regards,
 Woofie ,                         mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02