TheBanyanTree: looking for a lost friend

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Fri May 27 18:07:34 PDT 2005

At 09:30 27/05/05 -0500, Julie Anna Teague wrote:
>This may strike some of you as creepy and compulsive and something akin to
>stalking.

Not at all -- as a fellow-member of the Tom-Appreciation Society, I had a
bit of a dig to see if I could see him a while back.  And failed.  I assume
it is Tom you refer to -- the chemistry bit is something of a give-away, as
there have been few chemists in this august society (I am at best a chemist
manqué or possible a chemist's monkey).

Please find him and drag him in here!  Newer members will thank you.

peter

  _--|\    Peter Macinnis        petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
 /     \   Chair, Department of Involuntary Precision and
 \.--._*   Anti-Vice-Chancellor, University of Anson Bay
      v    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~macinnis/index.htm