TheBanyanTree: Raining Cats and Dogs?

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Sun Mar 6 19:39:21 PST 2005

Hmm..was discussing this with the Spouse...sounds very plausible:) We
doan have crows here...only ravens, wot are bigger birds anyways and
thus more able to pick up a whole golf ball.

Great thinking 99:))

W:)

PS..if this is the reason there must be some mightily annoyed golfers
over at the golf course hehehehehheh

--
Best regards,
 Woofie,                       mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02