TheBanyanTree: Where do they go?

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Tue Dec 13 05:19:14 PST 2005

OK...I can see a problem straight away...you have too many AV products
running. You must only ever have one product..having more than one
causes all sorts of conflicts and problems.

To find out about an IP address, go to whois.apnic.net (for asia
pacific addresses) or    http://www.arin.net/ for US ones etc

The particular address below is a Chinese one...most hacking attempts
come from China, Taiwan and Russia. You don't need to worry if the
attempts are blocked though..it means your firewall is working.

Uninstall one of your AV products for a start and see how you go.

regards
W:)

[whois.apnic.net node-1]
% Whois data copyright terms    http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum:      222.32.0.0 - 222.63.255.255
netname:      CRTC
descr:        CHINA RAILWAY TELECOMMUNICATIONS CENTER
descr:        22F Yuetan Mansion,Xicheng District,Beijing,P.R.China
country:      CN
admin-c:      LQ112-AP
tech-c:       LM273-AP
status:       ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed:      hm-changed at apnic.net 20030902
mnt-by:       MAINT-CNNIC-AP
source:       APNIC

route:        222.32.0.0/11
descr:        CHINA RAILWAY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
country:      CN
origin:       AS9394
mnt-by:       MAINT-CN-CRTC
changed:      wangpei at crc.net.cn 20040402
source:       APNIC

person:       LV QIANG
nic-hdl:      LQ112-AP
e-mail:       crnet_mgr at chinatietong.com
address:      22F Yuetan Mansion,Xicheng District,Beijing,P.R.China
phone:        +86-10-51892106
fax-no:       +86-10-51890674
country:      CN
changed:      ipas at cnnic.net.cn 20050823
mnt-by:       MAINT-CNNIC-AP
source:       APNIC

person:       liu min
nic-hdl:      LM273-AP
e-mail:       crnet_tec at chinatietong.com
address:      22F Yuetan Mansion,Xicheng District,Beijing,P.R.China
phone:        +86-10-51848796
fax-no:       +86-10-51842426
country:      CN
changed:      ipas at cnnic.net.cn 20041208
mnt-by:       MAINT-CNNIC-AP
source:       APNIC

--
Best regards,
 Woofie,                       mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02