TheBanyanTree: My Nose

MFV gourmet_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 18:52:23 PDT 2005

To my fellow Banyanites:

     If you've all been very, very good, I'll tell you
about a dream I had last night. It was all about my
picking my nose.

     There I was standing in front of this really
expensive store, like on Rodeo Rd. or Beverly Drive in
Beverly Hills or somewhere like that, and in the
windows arranged on little squinched-up piles of black
velvet are all these noses. Big ones and little ones
and flat ones, mighty Patrician ones and atrocious
Neanderthal ones, and I'm pointing at them all saying
"Yes, YES! THAT one, that one right...uh, no the one
that...NO, maybe the one with the wart on the end.
Then again, the big RED one might do! Of course the
mauve one is nice too!"

     I was having a wonderful time just picking (and
rejecting) away, when this rather large powder blue
elephant came lumbering up and abruptly pulled a sharp
"90" to the right, entering the store, and before HE
could pick a new nose I woke up!

     I wonder what this all means; what Freud would
have made of it. I wonder! Then again, I'm probably
too Jung to know...

                       MartyV