TheBanyanTree: Copy Cat

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 05:08:37 PDT 2005

Yikes!!!!  Gosh, no, let me state EMPHATICALLY for one and all who may
have thought I meant THE Tree.....nonononono.  The tree of life, the tree
of free radical circumstances, the tree of all the tea in China.....not
OUR Tree here in beloved Banyan country.

No.

Didn't mean to ring the troops because I feel certain that Cecil would
defend my honor to the end.  I love you for that, Cecil.  And I'll be
keeping your card in my wallet or perhaps in my breast pocket close to my
heart just in case I need to call in the heat.  I'm sure a white horse
would not ever have so fine a rider as yourself..........

Maria