TheBanyanTree: The Manual

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 12:48:20 PDT 2005

"Wow.  You must have a passion in your life."

Said almost dispassionately, eyes down and with a soft voice.  What are
you really saying?  Are you asking me something?  Ah, no, you have
actually recognized that which you attempt to hide and wonder why I have
breathed life into thoughts you try to ignore.  No, perhaps it is
wistful, this voice of yours, perhaps you see soemthing you wish you had
and wonder why you don't, mainly because you don't know how.  Perhaps
you have confirmed that which you suspected and wondered to the
impossible exploration of for some time now.  That moment stood still
from the camera angle in my mind and the connection was strong if not
brief.  I could tell you how if it was instruction you sought but I
can't hide it if you shuddered at the piece of you seen in me.  The
exploration is indeed impossible and yet has held court in my mind from
time to time, thoughts truly best left deeply buried.  Time snapped back
into its proper place and I was left with only one thing to say.

"Yes.  I do."

Maria