TheBanyanTree: With a full heart.....

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Fri Sep 17 09:31:44 PDT 2004

With a full heart and tears pouring down my face and such a gratefulness
to God I cannot tell you and all because of the prayers banging down
Heaven's door....how can we thank all of you!

Please read the following for the latest progress report from my
daughter....

Mom,

Please send this to the Banyan Tree from all of us.

FYI, this from Dad (see below)

Thanks to all who prayed and prayed!!!

Love Jen