TheBanyanTree: Sophia Marie and Shelley

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Sep 16 06:10:48 PDT 2004

A note from my daughter in re to Sophia Marie and her mom,
Shelley.....so keep those prayers coming and thanks ever so much!
Again!

******************

Pop came over last night and called Uncle Bobby. He finally got
through
later in the evening, they were at the hospital all day, of course.
Uncle Bob said that the baby's condition has somewhat stabilized and
that there was even a small improvement in her ability to draw breath.
They seemed VERY happy with that small improvement as they were pretty
much convinced that she would continue to increasingly have problems
until death. She is still critical and in the PICU, apparently she was
premature. Dad still forgot to get the details on that. Shelly is
scheduled to be released today or tomorrow, so she is doing better
physically and I am sure with the improving condition of the baby,
hopefully feeling better emotionally! Thanks for all your
prayers...Dad
is going to try and get their email so he can forward all these
prayers
on to them...