TheBanyanTree: What a card, CORRECTION

Tobie Shapiro tobie at shpilchas.net
Sun Sep 5 13:17:23 PDT 2004

	It is strange that as I write myself to sleep in this big
book, I am galled by the repetition, the mandanity, the awful
ordinariness and tediousness of my life and the way I describe it.
But when I reread, I find it insightful, arresting, hilarious,
evocative, unusual and never redundant.

	What I meant to type was:

	mundanity      NOT  mandanity.   I have no idea what
mandanity is.   I know deeply what mundanity is.  That's the word I
wanted, not mandanity as it was printed.

	Thank you

	It's still a scorcher

	I'm still in the basement repeating yesterday's crime

	Tobie