TheBanyanTree: My Son

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Fri Oct 29 10:58:34 PDT 2004

Hi all!

I have not been very active on the tree for awhile.  Lots of family
stuff going on but I must ask once more for your prayer power.  My son,
Philip, who is just 26 years old (I emailed you all about him last
February) just had his 4th heart attack and things are not looking too
good.  He is being flown to Johns Hopkins and will be operated on later
this afternoon.  We are all very concerned. This is a surgery they have
been trying to avoid as it is very risky.

Thank you in advance for all your thoughts and prayers for my family
once again.

Bless you all,

Sharon