TheBanyanTree: Dusting out the tree house

Cecil cctalley at uia.net
Sun Mar 21 21:36:24 PST 2004

At 9:07 PM -0600 3/21/04, Juanita Hazelton wrote:
>Hi,
>
>It's been a long time since I've climbed the Banyan Tree.  Is anyone still
>around that I remember?

Hi, Nita. I've often wondered if I would ever hear from you again.
Glad you decided to dust and refurbish the little house. I think you
better move it in a little closer to the trunk. It gets a little
windy up here sometimes. We do have some Texans here, you know.

>My crooked little house on the last twig of the third branch is all dusted
>and refurbished again.  I've put Mother's red geraniums out on the
>windowsill.  My five year old granddaughter Katie has picked some
>honeysuckle and put it in a fruit jar on the table, and set out her favorite
>place mats.  Nine month old Sarah is crawling across the new braided rug,
>heading for the shelf of picture books, and four week old Lauren is asleep
>in her swing.  The beauty of wild pear blossoms can be seen through the
>sparkling window panes.  And I've put the kettle on for tea.

I see you have some new additions to your loving family.

>Drop in for a visit.  I'm home again.
>
>Juanita

Welcome home. There's no place like it.

Cecil