TheBanyanTree: dork confessions

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 10 04:54:45 PST 2004

Criminy.  Didn't mean to send a personal reply to the list.  What a dork.
Been running around like a chicken with my head off.  But stories on that
to follow when I get a chance to breathe.  Told the boyfriend I hadn't
even had time to poop for two days.  He says a dog has more sense than
that.  But does the dog have two kids with sports seasons and emergency
problems at work and a house that's going to hell in a handbasket and
somebody wanting something from it all hours of the day?  I think not. A
dog has *time* to poop and read the newspaper while he does it. I need to
slow down.  I need to tap into the zen of the dog.  I need to write
stories about my trip to Grenada where rainbows formed in the sky
every day.  Full spectrum rainbows from ocean horizon, arching up and over
misty rainforest mountains.  Sometimes morning and evening.  Sometimes
doubles.  Zen.  Dog.  Poop.  Breathe.

Julie Teague