TheBanyanTree: More thoughts and prayers, please...

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Wed Mar 10 05:07:38 PST 2004

I know I am being a pig and asking a lot for you guys  to tie up your
busy schedules with more thoughts and prayers for my son, but he now has
an additional problem which is just breaking him.

 His arms and hands are in terrible pain and he is losing the use of
them.  They thought it was possibly nerve damage from all of the needles
but have ruled that out because it should have healed by now,  Then they
thought it might be an extreme case of carpel tunnel but when he took
the test, they said no.  They think it is nerve damage, but they don't
know what is causing it and why it is not getting better.

They sent him back to the station with MORE meds and said if it doesn't
feel better by Thursday to give them a call.  We are baffled, he is
broken.  He can't come home yet and is embarrassed that his buddies have
to help him do the most basic of things to care for himself.

My big strong boy wept like a baby last night....and, I could do
nothing....I think I need some of that oil, Sash....

Sharon