TheBanyanTree: Update... Jamie

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Sat Mar 27 01:15:28 PST 2004

Hey There... Thank You All... We are going to be just fine.  I've got the
most beautiful, strongest, courageous daughter.  Luckily, she has my beliefs
in knowing that we all came down here with a plan.  We've been discussing
the why's behind this event that she charted and what she can learn from it.
It has helped tremendously.  She told me that the pain hurts so deep from
within her spirit... I told her ok, then can you imagine all the women in
this world that have miscarriages and what they must be going through that
don't have the knowledge and faith that you carry.  A light bulb went off
inside her.  So that was one thing she learned among many other things we
discussed.

Soooo.... this leaves her in taking her experiences and getting her message
out... The message in a very quick overview will go something like this:
Yes, this happened.  But as terrible as it may be, we did chart this when we
sat down with God our Creator.  Yes, there is a God.  No we are not being
punished for something we did wrong.  He loves us and carries us in times of
need and our baby spirits are waiting for us on the other side.  We can
learn and grow from this lesson.

She will be trying to figure out the best way of getting her story out.  My
tears are just rolling down my face to think of the strength in this
wonderful woman, my baby.  I am so proud of her!  She had her angry moment
and her tears did fall which is very cleansing for her, but through all of
this, she has taken some very huge steps in moving upward.

It was a long day at the hospital yesterday.  Despite her loss, she even
blew the doctor and chaplain away with her beliefs who had come to comfort
her as she turned around and educated and consoled them instead... smiles.
The D&C went well and by 6 p.m. we were getting her back home to her family.

There is a song that just came out a few months ago which brings me to tears
everytime I play it.  It is by Martina McBride called "In My Daughter's
Eyes"  The first verse goes:
In My daughters eyes
I am a hero
I am strong and wise
and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
she was sent to rescue me
I see who I want to be
In My Daughters Eyes...

No truer words could ever be said at this moment when I think of Jamie...
smiles

So the Raven flies a little higher tonight.  May her wings continue to
spread the word and offer comfort throughout the entire world.

Da Na Ho
Crow Woman
Sheri L. Baity

http://www.coldnosed.com/farmstyle.htm