TheBanyanTree: FW: Texas spoonOcon in May?

paul paul at remsset.com
Fri Mar 12 22:19:41 PST 2004

Sheri is coming to Texas.  A few of us are making noises about having a little
get together.  So I CCed Juanita.  I'm sure there are other folks in Texas, I
just don't know who...  Ok, as Dale said it:

"Plans are still in the formulating stage-- Sheri is flying into Houston FRI
2004/04/30 for a visit to someone in Orange (not me) and asked if I could put
her up for a couple of days before she wears out her welcome with these
friends.  I expect to work that weekend, but may squeeze a day of vacation--
still fluid about that.

She wanted to try to get down to Alice's and visit-- don't know if that'll be
a day trip or overnight.  I think we're looking at having a gathering at
Paul's in Burnet (not far from your grandyoungun) FRI/SAT and have Sheri back
at the Houston airport by 1000 Sunday morning 2004/05/09 for her to catch her
plane back, but the logistics and details are still fuzzy depending on Sheri's
coyote hunting arrangements with Ronnie in Orange."

Now you know.  Come on by and visit.

paul
   http://remsset.com

   Never send a monster to do the work of an evil genius.