TheBanyanTree: roses

paul paul at remsset.com
Fri Mar 12 19:29:37 PST 2004

I went to the grocery store today.  No big deal.  Just inside the door was a
table with about a dozen "miniature roses" in four inch throw-away pots.
Total about 12 inches tall.  Lots of buds with a few bursting.  All shades of
medium and dark pink to maroon.

I found what I was shopping for and decided "what the heck" and went back to
the roses.  I mean, hey, for $1.99?  I've paid more for a six inch pot of
mums.  I choose a plant with dark pink buds because it looked extra
perky/healthy.

It looks nice sitting on the kitchen counter.  <grin>  I was looking at it a
little while ago and it might be two plants in the same pot.  I'll find out
when I re-pot.

It's cute.  Like I really need another potted plant....

paul
   http://remsset.com

   Never send a monster to do the work of an evil genius.