TheBanyanTree: RE: Letting go of my dreams

Red Pepper anita at redpepper.net.au
Fri Mar 12 00:24:41 PST 2004

Oh Pat, that was a beautiful post about your little piece of paradise on
Savary Island.  I really feel for you.did you really have to sell it???
(yes I'm running a few days behind in reading my posts).

Having just returned from a trip to Whistler Blackcomb and therefore
having an appreciation for the stunning (actually STUNNING) environment
in British Columbia, I was prompted by your post to look up Savary
Island, and it looks gorgeous.

I have a similar dream.to purchase a property in a pocket of forest in
the hills in eastern Victoria (maybe even on the fringes of our Alpine
area, which is not quite on the scale of your Alpine area) and turn it
into a retreat.  Somewhere primarily for me and my family, but also to
be opened with love to my writing and artistic friends who need a quiet,
beautiful place to contemplate and create.

So I don't know how you did it, I don't think I could part with a place
like that.but I hope you find another special place that just belongs to
you (on loan of course from all the resident creatures and plants).

Anita
xxxx