TheBanyanTree: So glad....

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Mon Jan 26 11:05:35 PST 2004

I just want everyone to know how glad I am to be a part of this lovely
"tree."  The snowman prompt was from another workshop I belong to, which
I guess has gone dead.  I know the "tree" gets quiet from time to time
but it never dies.

We did more on this workshop for the snowman prompt than the workshop
who prompted it.  It was such a smile :-)  The poems were all
wonderful...so thank you to everyone who responded.  You all put the
other workshop to shame....I had a blast reading all the different
ones...really shows our individuality, which is really COOL!

So hats off to all of you,

Sharon