TheBanyanTree: Ciao Pepe! Hope you are doing okay...

Red Pepper anita at redpepper.net.au
Fri Jan 2 16:00:07 PST 2004

Well, Pepe has well and truly exited my life.  Despite numerous calls to
cat shelters, the local council, the RSPCA and local vets, I cannot find
hide nor hair of her.  It strikes me as very strange that this cat, who
has been with me for over 6 years, can just disappear without a trace,
but there you go.  I can't help feeling a bit superstitious about it.
She came into my life as my defacto relationship was going down the tube
and stayed with me during difficult times.now I finally find a great
man, very compatible who is prepared to be committed, and she exits the
scene.  Perhaps her job was done?  I still haven't been able to dispose
of the bag of food, the bags of kitty litter, the litter tray and box
with her favourite blanket, but I think that's my job this weekend.  It
has been over three weeks since she disappeared and I don't think she's
going to be calling in for a sleep-over.  I hope she has indeed found
another good home.anyway that's what I choose to believe.  :-)  Thanks
to those who sent me words of encouragement.

Anita