TheBanyanTree: My, how time flies!

alf at io.com alf at io.com
Sat Feb 21 12:23:58 PST 2004

> At 06:40 PM 2/16/04 -0600, Paul wrote:
>
> TheBanyanTree officially opened March 1, 2000.
> And now, we are four.
> That's my story.  What's yours?

ohmygawd! Four Years!
Where the hell have I been?

I can't believe it's been that long.
It feels like just a whisper ago, a wink ago, a twinkle ago. . .
Dee said it best. Tis a magical place where all can be themselves and be
wrapped in soft warm branches and even I can be me and be loved in spite
of myself.
That's a lot of magic! ha ha ha

I could not do life without this tree, without all you beautiful loving
souls who have been there to hold me up through the losses and the wins
and all the in betweens.

Yep, tis was a spoon that became a tree.
Can't get more magical than that.

I love you all!
alice