TheBanyanTree: My, how time flies!

Jena Norton eudora at inreach.com
Tue Feb 17 06:08:32 PST 2004

I came on Spoon in its last few days, guided there by YB and Alice. Having
experienced the idiocy and rancor on other "writer lists" (no names
mentioned, of course <G>), I was thrilled with Spoon. Of course, I should
have known that YB, even though she had left the physical world,  would not
be anywhere but the most comfortable places.

So, I joined. Then came the word that Spoon was closes its doors. PANIC!!!
Oh, no!!! And I just got here!!!

Magically, the Tree appeared. And I've been here ever since, contributing
now and then, always reading. And the friends I've made and met! Not to
mention experiencing Banyan Bubbly <G>

It's nice to have my own branch that I can rearrange and redecorate as my
life changes and rearranges.

Jena, Full Moon Warrior Princess