TheBanyanTree: My, how time flies!

Cecil cctalley at uia.net
Mon Feb 16 23:22:29 PST 2004

At 8:43 PM -0800 2/16/04, Jim Miller wrote:
> [...]

Hey, Jim! Nice to hear from you again, fella. Sorry about the ol'
ticker giving you problems again, but glad you're still around. I've
had a few more skin cancers since I last heard from you, but so far
I'm still in the minor leagues cancerwise. Don't know about this sore
lump in my left breast yet. I know breast cancer in men is rare, but
it does happen. I have an appointment with my doc set for March 9.

If you have to have a heart transplant, I hope it goes well. Keep us
up to date on it and everything going on with you.

Cheerio, Cecil