TheBanyanTree: My, how time flies!

trebro at att.net trebro at att.net
Mon Feb 16 17:19:58 PST 2004

About six years ago, give or take a bit, I was first asked to stop by the Spoon for a drink.  I stayed for a year or so, telling my tales here and there, and then drifted off, probably when I changed e-mail addresses.  It wasn't anything Spooners did---I just didn't have the connection that others did.

I came back to the Spoon a few short months (maybe even less than that) before it shuddered its doors.  I can't thank God enough that I came back in time.

I am proud to have had a branch in the tree for it's entire life, and while it may not be the most active branch, it is a living branch that likes to lean over and read  the other leaves every day.

-Rob