TheBanyanTree: My image consultants

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 20:56:08 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/4/04 6:49:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, sachet at iline.com
writes:
And there was great concern over the fact that my hair was
so thin and brittle from the sun and chlorine damage. It was decided
that if I insist on swimming laps, then I must wear a stupid swim cap to
protect my hair

A comment on swimming pools and chlorine, if I may.  There is a new water
treatment for swimming pools that does not use chlorine. It's a salt based and
more natural water treatment that means no more stiff, stinky hair and skin.
It's so safe even children who drink the pool water are not harmed.

I'm surprised you haven't heard about it since it's in use more and more here
in Florida.

The makeover advice sounds great. The suggestions seem made to order for you
and not just stuff you won't be comfortable with.

Which reminds me:  last weekend I was in a small mall and saw a whole table
of "women of a certain age" lunching in the food court. They ALL had on purple
dresses and big red hats (a meeting of a chapter of the RED HAT women's club,
Im sure).  I get their emails but haven't joined.

You don't know about the RED HAT SOCIETY?

NancyLee