TheBanyanTree: By way of Thanks

Cecil cctalley at uia.net
Mon Feb 2 09:13:37 PST 2004

At 8:52 AM -0800 2/2/04, Tobie Shapiro wrote:

>	Then he was done, got up, turned up the street and walked
>toward the building.  David looked stunned.  He whispered to me,
>"That tore my heart out."  And I said, "Gee.  That's funny.  It
>didn't tear your heart out when I said the same thing."
>
>	I am continuing
>
>	more later.
>
>	Love,
>
>	Tobie
>--
>

>Tobie Helene Shapiro
>Berkeley, California   USA
>
>tobie at shpilchas.net

Tobie, all this bad stuff that is going on in your lives might have a
positive outcome. Maybe it's something that needed to be brought to a
head and purged. Let's hope for a fresh start.

I didn't know Feyna was having problems. I'm betting on a good
outcome when all the dust is settled.

Is your eyesight better now? I think you told me one time that you
were having trouble reading your music when you play the cello. Let's
keep in touch. I've missed you.

Hugs, Cecil