TheBanyanTree: Banyan Tree Hoedown at the Farm 2004

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Wed Feb 18 03:36:42 PST 2004

It's that time of the year, well actually, I'm a bit behind the eight ball, but hopefully you will forgive me.  It's time to send out feelers for dates in August for a fun filled weekend on the Farm here in Covington, Pennsylvania.

Please email me privately with dates that would work best for you and in a short time, I will post the official results.

Looking forward to another year of bandana's flowing in the breeze as we take out hay ride around the block!

Dates of choice to ponder are: 8/13-8/15...8/20-8/22

Sheri

http://www.coldnosed.com/farmstyle.htm