TheBanyanTree: Desperately needing your good thoughts and prayers

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Wed Feb 11 13:11:01 PST 2004

Hi!

I have been silent for a few days because I have had some very sad, bad
news.

My 24 year old son, who is in the Coast Guard had two heart attacks
this past Sunday.  He is currently at Brigham Womens Hospital in Boston.
 I have just returned from there.  He has several aneurism with blood
clots inside.  They are trying to dissolve the blood clots before going
in to do bypass surgery.

I am at my saddest ever in my life.  I am very frightened and do not
wish to bury a child.  This is not suppose to happen to him...it should
be me.

Please, please,  I covet all of your good thoughts and prayers for my
son.

You will not be hearing from me for awhile.

Sharon