TheBanyanTree: Jail Bird: The All Important Clarification

Cecil cctalley at uia.net
Sun Dec 5 15:31:18 PST 2004

At 4:41 PM -0500 12/5/04, Maria Gibson wrote:
>  I find it challenging to convey what I was feeling or
>experiencing with as few words as possible, hopefully seeming as well
chosen to you as to me.

Hi, Maria.

Sorry about the jail thing. Let's hope it has the desired effect.

Back in ancient history, when I was a tad, there was a daily cartoon
strip called Toonerville Trolly (that meets all the trains). The tiny

  top heavy trolly car was powered by an overhead power line. Some of
the cartoons featured a tough kid by the name of Mickey (himself)
McGuire. Anyway, the cartoonist, Fontaine Fox, deliberately drew the
cartoons with as few lines as possible. They looked a little weird,
but his work certainly was distinctive.

I think I'll Google to see if it will show that old trolly. I bet it will.

Cecil