TheBanyanTree: Book Announcements

Monique monique.ybs at verizon.net
Wed Dec 22 20:45:09 PST 2004

I'm currently going through the Stephanie Plum books. In keeping with the
time honored tradition of books that are easily identified in time and space
by their number or letter of the alphabet or color, I have decided to do my
own series of books. Numbers are out. Janet got their first. Sue did the
alphabet. Someone did colors. Et cetera. So I'm doing US Presidents.

Our saga begins with Samantha Ann Patterson's first day at work, where she
finds herself, as a school crossing guard, dealing with the petty rivalries
rife among the kindergarten set. The collection will be as follows:

The Washington Affair
The Adams Annulment
The Jefferson Jinx
The Madison Massacre
Monroe's Monstrosity
Adams Redux
The Joy of Jackson
Van Buren's Vanity
The Harrison Hijinks
Tyler's Tailor
Polk's Performance
Time for Taylor
The Philanthropy of Fillmore
Pierce Pierced
Bungling Buchanan
Lincoln Logs - Fun For All Ages!
Johnson's Journey
Grant's Greed
Hallowed Hayes
Garfield and Jon's Big Adventure
But Is It Arthur?
Born in Cleveland
Harrison's Big Day
Growing Old in Cleveland
Mount McKinley
Roosevelt's Rebels - A True Story of Growing Up In The 60's
Taft's Remission
A Cigarette for Wilson
Harding of Hearing
He's Too Coolidge!
Vacuuming with Hoover - An Instructional Manual
Roosevelt's Reindeers
Truman's Tales
How Much Is That Eisenhower In The Window?
Kennedy's Chaos - A True Story
Johnson & Johnson
Nixon's Nephews
Roadtrip In A Ford
Carter's Continuing Saga
Reagan's Run
Beating Around The Bush
The Clinton Conspiracy
Two In The Bush

Look for the first book sometime in the far future. Say, 2045.

Monique