TheBanyanTree: The Banyan Tree: Today

Pam North gunnymom at ec.rr.com
Wed Dec 15 14:43:30 PST 2004

Today I sat down to go through my emails.  I had over 200 in my inbox when they finally all downloaded.

Posts, jokes, news from friends....

No.  I haven't been away.  I'm just the mom of two teenagers in a house with one computer, and sometimes it's just easier to sit in the garage and read while they fight over the computer time available.

*I* am a BAD mom!!  Did you know that I *ALWAYS* let Molly get on the computer whenEVER she wants?!  And that Charlie got to get on it for TWO hours yesterday?!  Sheesh!  Fight amongst yourselves darling children from my womb....

Meanwhile, I'm missing out myself.  I had NO clue that Maria's son was in jail!  (Bad friend!!)  And the child is losing weight until she doesn't know whose clothes to wear....

Unlike many of you unfortunate souls on these branches - and like so many others - I *KNOW* Maria....  I have counted her as a friend for many years.  I have loved that woman, and actually wrapped my arms around her in hugs.

And here's the simple truth:  I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS "FAT"!!!!  I've always known she had a huge heart, and I've always loved listening to her stories of life - she is really an awesome person.  But *I* never knew....  sheesh...

Anyway, I think I should start getting in the fight with my kids...  I NEVER get to get on the computer!!  (MY son is at wrestling practice now and my daughter is at the stables with a friend.)  I deserve more time on the keyboard!!  Hell I *bought* this keyboard!  And the half dozen before this!

There are things I need to be posting about!

Note....  Sach... I canNOT hang a Christmas light without thinking about you!  And I actually hung them this year!!  (I wasn't motivated last year and so they never left their box!)

Anyway....  I have a LOT to say, and maybe this would be a great place to have a voice.

Stand by.....

Pam