TheBanyanTree: Hospital Finale

Bonnie Brace bonnie.brace at verizon.net
Wed Aug 4 08:45:41 PDT 2004

Getting out my Bestest Dress,  Puttin on my Dancin Shoes and DECORATIN my
Branch with all kinds of Flashy lighs and Bells and Whistles cuz we are
definately gonna celebrate Jim's HOMECOMING with STYLE!!   WHOO HOOO!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

The highest result of education is tolerance~~ Helen Keller~~
May your days and nights be filled with joy and laughter.