TheBanyanTree: The End is Near

Margaret R. Kramer margaretkramer at comcast.net
Sat Aug 21 06:25:14 PDT 2004

My thermometer was at 42.4 degrees when I got up this morning.  Yikes!  Is
this summer or fall?

Our black cat, who spent the entire night outside, came streaking towards
the back door when I let the dogs out.

Goldfinches are mobbing my feeder.  Every feeding hole is clogged by a
diner.

Ray priced the items in the garage and began setting up displays for our
garage sale next Saturday.  He made fliers to pass out to the neighbors.  He
bought signs to set up along the street.

I just have the rest of my office and the kitchen to go through and then I’
ll be finished with my first stage of downsizing.

The Vikings lost.  The Twins won.  And Michael Phelps won another gold
medal.

My oldest grandson is ready for kindergarten.  He’s been to the doctor, the
dentist, and has all his new clothes and school supplies.

And after gaining weight all summer because of my uncontrollable need to
shove food in my mouth, I buckled down with my eating and intensified my
workouts and lost 13 pounds over this past two weeks.

Margaret R. Kramer
margaretkramer at comcast.net

http://www.polarispublications.com
Be a star!

http://www.bpwmn.org

If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on
fire, then you got a problem.  Everything else is inconvenience.
~Robert Fulghum