TheBanyanTree: Sex and the City

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Apr 8 06:07:47 PDT 2004

"I'm very slow to realize what's hot and trendy, I
wasn't surprised that I stumbled onto this just when it was ending."

*************

Like you, I am 'slow......'

About two years ago, my son, Philip,  brought the CD's of the first two
seasons of 'Sex and the City' to my house on one of his rare visits from
the Coast Guard.  Apparently it was the thing to watch among his buddies
at the station.

We sat down with a bottle of Jamesons and some 'noshes' and started to
watch.  I didn't think I would like it but humored
him......weeeelllllll, like you, I loved it.  We watched it from 2 in
the afternoon until 8 the next morning.  We had a marathon.  We took a
break about 2AM and I made us both a steak and continued on.  I thought
it was great.  I don't have HBO so I was unable to continue but it is
coming to TBS on regular cable this June and it is starting at the
beginning.....yay!

 I will definitely be there!