TheBanyanTree: Religious writings

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 05:39:24 PST 2003

> I find I stand in disagreement with those who resent the religious content
> of some of the writings that have found their way to The Banyan Tree and
> wish that they be stopped.

I didn't know there was some disagreement. However, I was under the
assumption that Banyan Tree was for writing, any kind of writing, whether it be
journal, fiction, poetry, or simply a day's thoughts.

I take the postings there as such, read and enjoy them, ponder a few, save a
couple for later study. I might disagree with one or two, but it's someone
else's opinion, and as worthy of consideration as mine.  Any writing I might take
issue with is the 'slamming' of another Banyanite, or something blatently
shocking. The first should not be, and the second . .well, that again is my
opinion as worth no more or less than any other.

 This is one of the only places on earth where we can vent, poetize, whine,
brag, fantasize,or be lyrical.  So, write-on Banyanites.
NancyLee