TheBanyanTree: I never realized

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 08:10:33 PDT 2003

I really never realized how horrible divroce is. The process is ponderously
slow, and every step is agonizing. It's a horrendous undertaking.

Friends and family say, "you've put up with it decades, what's the difference
now? Hang on a little longer and you'll be a wealthy widow."

What a terrible way to look at it, and what a terrible reason to stay
married.

He's a good man, and I DO love him. It's just that neither of us become nice
people when we're together. He's my best friend, but in close quarters, we
become enemies.

I figure if we're to survive, we're better off apart. He deserves better, and
so do I.

NancyLee