TheBanyanTree: Attention all you pommies...

WolfSinger wolfljsh at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 25 13:44:12 PST 2003

Oh, stop looking offended, I'm just kidding.

Well, kinda.  I would like all you Poms, Ex-Poms, and Pommie wannabes
to send in your bestest Christmas Pudding recipes.  I've always thought
they sounded marvelous, but have never had the chance to try one.

Hmm.  This isn't exactly a story, is it?  Well, if I get a good recipe
(one that explains exactly how one "steams" a pudding please -
remember, I'm a stupid 'Mercan) I promise to write about making it!

Shamelessly begging,

Wolfie
wolfljsh at insightbb.com
http://home.insightbb.com/~wolfljsh/index.html