TheBanyanTree: Where is everyone?

Rob Springs Eternal twainfan at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 20:52:38 PDT 2003

At 07:42 PM 5/26/03, Monique Young wrote:

>Is anyone out there? Anywhere?

*Rob pokes his head out*

Yeah, I'm still here. Just haven't posted much or done much of anything
with e-mail in the last few weeks. There's been a lot of stuff that isn't
very much fun going on lately, and I haven't felt like talking much about
it. Even updating my little blog has been sporadic.

I do have some things I've written that I haven't posted yet but I want to.
So maybe I'll send something tonight.

Fear not, we are all still here. Just obscured by some leaves. :)

Rob McMonigal
twainfan at earthlink.net
http://www.livejournal.com/users/trebro