TheBanyanTree: Re: bad news from turtle island

SpiritRose bonnie.brace at verizon.net
Fri May 9 15:19:33 PDT 2003

Mike, Thank you for that wonderful ode to the Old Man in the Mountain. I grew up visiting this man every summer with my parents. We never ceased to enjoy his presence. Looking upon his face was looking at the greatness of creation and time. I mourn his passing as I would a family or friend.  He was truely a wonderous man.

May your days and nights be filled with joy and laughter

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.
~~Helen Keller~~

"You gain strength, courage & confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself; I lived through this horror, I can take the next thing that comes along...You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
~~Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962)
    You learn by Living (1960)
Visit, The Realm of SpiritRose at
http://www.geocities.com/spiritrose42.geo